Pembroke Pines Peruvian Restaurant
2086 N University Dr
Pembroke Pines FL 33024
Mon: 11:30 AM – 10:00 PM
Tue: 11:30 AM – 10:00 PM
Wed: 11:30 AM – 10:00 PM
Thu: 11:30 AM – 10:00 PM
Fri: 11:30 AM – 11:00 PM
Sat: 11:30 AM – 11:00 PM
Sun: 11:30 AM – 10:00 PM
Want to Try Some Peruvian Food? Head Down to Sr Ceviche in Pembroke Pines
When people talk about “Peru,” the first thing that they think of is the “Mayan Civilization” and “Machu Picchu.” But this nation has many more things in store apart from its iconic sights and history. Peru is also known for its unique cuisine, which is now available globally.
At the Sr Ceviche Restaurant in Pembroke Pines, individuals will get the chance to try out delicious Peruvian cuisine that contains Spanish, Asian, and African influences. We aim to serve our customers dishes made out of chicken, beef, and many other ingredients.
What makes us better than other Peruvian restaurants?
Being a reputed eatery, we from Sr Ceviche Restaurant in Pembroke Pines provide Peruvian delicacies that are well-suited for all occasions. On certain occasions, we also serve “off the menu” Peruvian cuisine, which people of Pembroke Pines never tried.
Our Peruvian Restaurant also provides holiday and seasonal delicacies that all our customers will enjoy. We also offer various types of sauces, which we serve with yucca, seafood, and various other things.
The staff members at our Peruvian Restaurant also recommend customers certain food products that are good for a specific season or an occasion. Our responsibility is to make sure that we serve food quickly and keep in mind that there are no issues in between.
Before serving any dish, our waiters always ask the customers whether or not they are allergic to any food product. The chefs are notified about it, and they use an alternative ingredient that will not cause any problems for the customer.
The various events at our Restaurant in Pembroke Pines
Similar to other eateries, our Spanish Restaurant has many events, which is ideal for our customers here at Pembroke Pines. These events are:
- Monday: On Mondays, we have the “Happy Hour” event, which takes place between 12 pm to 9 pm, and it’s ideal for customers of all ages.
- Tuesdays: Here, at our Spanish Restaurant at Pembroke Pines, we have two events on Tuesdays. These are “All You Can Eat Ceviche,” which occurs between 12 pm to 9 pm, and “Happy Hours,” which is between 4 pm to 7 pm.
- Wednesdays: During Wednesdays, we host “Ladies Night,” which takes place between 6 pm to 9 pm, along with “Happy Hour,” which is between 4 pm to 7 pm.
- Thursdays: We offer the “All You Can Eat Ceviche,” which is available for the entire and our “Happy Hour” begins at 4 pm and ends at 7 pm.
- Fridays and Saturdays: Karaoke or Live Music is something that our Latin Restaurant in Pembroke Pines conducts for all our customers, and it begins at 9 pm.
- Sundays: We consider Sundays as “family day,” so we offer Peruvian breakfast, which both kids and adults can enjoy. The event begins at 9 am and ends at 12 pm.
Apart from all these events, our Seafood Restaurant here at Pembroke Pines also allows people to host birthday celebrations. During these occasions, we provide a free wine bottle as a gift to make our customer’s birthdays a lot more special.
Sr Ceviche – The Best Place to Enjoy Peruvian Cuisine!
Sr Ceviche has built a reputation to become a well-known and the best Latin Restaurant in Pembroke Pines by serving the most authentic Peruvian dishes to the customer. We operate from Monday to Sunday, and our opening time is from 11 am to 10 pm. So, come visit us today and enjoy the unique and rich flavors of the Peru soil here at Sr Ceviche!
Enjoy Our Traditional Peruvian Cuisine
La diversidad de ingredientes de varias regiones, desde la costa a la sierra y la selva, así como la influencia de la vida indígena, la mezcla de sabores traídas por generaciones de inmigrantes de todo el mundo, Han combinado un sabor único en toda su región y reconocido a nivel internacional.
Para llegar a ser una cocina deliciosa y agradable al paladar que el mundo entero disfruta. Entre nuestros platos típicos peruanos más conocido está el ceviche, ají de gallina, causa límeña, lomo saltado, tacu tacu entre otros. Tenemos mil razones para que no dejes de probar todas nuestras delicias.